Our highest values at UUCE
At UUCE we covenant to:
- Nurture the spirit
- Grow in relationship
- Serve with love and compassion
To nurture the spirit, the people of UUCE across the lifespan:
- Find inspiration and challenge for lives of connection, integrity and transcendence.
- Articulate and live our Unitarian Universalist values and beliefs.
To grow in relationship, the people of UUCE across the lifespan:
- Develop deep, broad, healthy relationships.
- Connect across difference with authenticity and integrity.
- Partner with Unitarian Universalist congregations and institutions to grow in covenant.
- Build and steward the resources of UUCE together to advance our mission and Unitarian Universalism.
To serve with love and compassion, the people of UUCE across the lifespan:
- Actively practice giving and receiving compassionate care.
- Create a space of trust and safety to engage with issues that may divide us.
- Work in authentic partnership with interfaith and community groups, to create a more just and compassionate world.