This Sunday, at 10:30am and again at 7pm, we offer a virtual Service on some of the ways to maintain equanimity during the pandemic. Instructions for joining by Zoom below:
Here is how to Zoom (ZUUM):
1) Close all applications and files except your browser. (Chrome browser works best for ZUUM.)
2) On your laptop, tablet, or smartphone – click on the provided zoom link. For Sunday service: https://zoom.us/j/8706060319
3) A small window will appear saying click to “open zoom.us.”
4) At bottom of your Zoom screen for a little icon of a video camera— click that and your camera will make you visible. If you do not click your camera, your photo or name will appear instead.
5) The mic icon is next to the video camera icon. When it has a red diagonal, it is muted. All mics are muted on entry. The host can mute or unmute you. You can unmute yourself to contribute in the discussion period.
Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, we were to have a Service on our proposed 8th Principle, a ‘journey toward spiritual wholeness, and and more perfect justice, by working to build a diverse multicultural Belovéd Community.’
Topics: Social Justice